• 647-909-8484
  • 437-881-9175

Important Documents

Please bring these documents to optimize your return


T4 – Employment income
T3, T5 – Interest, dividends, mutual funds
T4E – Employment insurance benefits
T4A - OAS, T4AP – Old Age Security and CPP benefits
T2202A- Tuition / education receipts
T4A- Other pensions and annuity income
T5007 – Social assistance, Worker’s compensation benefits
Any other slips


RRSP contribution slips
Child care information (Babysitting)
Professional or union dues
Tool expenses (Tradespersons)
Medical expenses (by family during the last 24 months)
Employment expenses
Political contributions
Charitable donations (last 5 years)
Moving expenses (if moved for work purposes)
Interest paid on student loans (last 5 years)
Professional certification exams
Property tax for rental property information


Notice of Assessment/Reassessment
Canada Revenue Agency correspondence (any letter from CRA)
Sale of principal residence
Rental income and expense receipts
T2200- Declaration of Conditions of Employment
Details of dependents, if any (Kids, grandparents)
First time home buyer- please bring home documents